Pneumatic conveyors move capsules, powders, and granules from sacks, big bags or other containers to the required location in selected quantities and within the desired time.
The conveying process takes place in perfect hygienic conditions, respecting both the environment and the operators’ health.
Capsule Conveying: Efficiently transfer capsules without dust dispersion and product contamination. This unique conveyor uses air power to push the capsules through rigid sanitary piping into a hopper above the capsule-filling machine without damaging the capsules.
Powder Conveying: Preserve the integrity of pharmaceutical mixtures by conveying powders and granules with vacuum technology.
|Model||Capacity||Compressed Air Consumption||Pressure of Supplied Air||Weight||Dimension|
The compressed air should be clean, dry, oil-free and water-free;
The transport capacity of the QVC-1 type is measured within 3 meters of the transport distance, and the transport capacity of other models is measured within 5 meters of the transport distance;
The material properties are different and the conveying capacity varies greatly.
Fix the vacuum hopper on the hopper of the receiving equipment. If the vacuum hopper cannot be directly fixed to the receiving equipment hopper, the fixing frame can be used to fix the vacuum hopper.
The control box can be hung in a convenient place for operation according to the worker's operating environment.
The connection of the compressed air tube:
(1) Selection of compressed air pipe to household pipe diameter:
(2) Ball valve and filter pressure reducing valve should be installed after the compressed air pipe enters.
(3) For QVC-1 and 2 vacuum feeders, connect the outlet of the filter pressure reducing valve to the compressed air inlet joint below the control box. The diameter of the compressed air pipe should be the same as the compressed air inlet joint below the control box.
(4) For QVC-3, 4, 5, 6 vacuum feeders, the outlet of the filter pressure reducing valve should be directly connected to the compressed air inlet joint on the vacuum sounder. The diameter of the compressed air tube should be the same as the compressed air inlet connection on the vacuum sounder.
(5) Connect the compressed air tube between the control box and the vacuum sounder.
Plug the power plug into the power socket. At this time, the time display on the control box is on, indicating that the power is connected to the system. Note that the power cord must be three-wired. It is necessary to make a reliable grounding of the control cabinet to avoid the computer chip being damaged.
Touch the time increase and decrease button. The feeding time is adjusted to 5-15 seconds, and the discharging time is adjusted to 6-12 seconds. When conveying the powder, the feeding time should be set shorter, and the discharging time should be longer; when conveying the granular material, the feeding time should be longer, and the discharging time should be shorter.
Press the “ON/OFF” button, the compressed air will be sent to the vacuum generator, and the vacuum hopper will generate vacuum to achieve feeding.
At this time, attention should be paid to the compressed air pressure, and the supply pressure should be 0.5-0.6 MPa. The supply air pressure refers to the compressed air pressure in the system when the vacuum generator is working, that is, when the material is being loaded. The vacuum generator of the QVC-3, 4, 5, and 6 vacuum feeders has a pressure gauge, which is based on the pressure indicated by the pressure gauge. There is no pressure gauge on the QVC-1 and 2 vacuum generators, and the pressure gauge on the filter pressure reducing valve shall prevail.
Special attention should be paid during commissioning. The supply pressure of 0.5-0.6 MPa refers to the air pressure in the system when feeding. When the material is discharged or the system is in standby state, the pressure displayed on the pressure gauge on the filter pressure reducing valve should be 0.7-0.8 MPa. After many users install the feeder, the filter pressure reducing valve is often adjusted to 0.6 MPa. If the vacuum generator starts working at this time, the pressure of the system will drop to 0.4 MPa, resulting in failure to feed or loading capacity. When the long-distance transport or conveying capacity is large, the air pressure in the system must reach 0.6 MPa.
1. The power supply must be reliably grounded and have a leakage protection device.
2. Check the machine fasteners before each use to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
3. Remember to cut off the power before cleaning to ensure personal safety.
4. Be careful not to leave any fibrous substances in the corners and gaps of the machine during the wiping process.
5, when working, to ensure that the surface of the machine is clean.